Kate Beckinsale Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Affairs
Kathrin Beckinsale, born on 26 July 1973 is a British actress. After playing
few minor television roles, she made her film debut with the film Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
while still a studying at the University of Oxford. Kathrin appeared in British costume
dramas including The Golden Bowl (2000), Emma (1996), Cold
Comfort Farm (1995) and Prince of Jutland (1994). Kathrin
started to seek film work in the United States in the late 1990s and, after appearing
in small-scale dramas The Brokedown Palace (1999) and Last Days of Disco (1998),
she had starring roles in the film Pearl Harbor (2001) and in the Serendipity.
Kate Beckinsale Family/Parents
Born in Finsbury Park, London, England, her
father’s name is Richard Beckinsale who died of heart attack at the age of 31
and her mother’s name is Judy Loe who is an actress.
Kate Beckinsale Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Edmund Moriarty (1992-1993)
Michael Sheen (1995-2003). They have a daughter named Lily Mo Sheen.
Len Wiseman (2003-2015)
Matt Rife (2017, 2018)
There’s a rumor that she is currently dating comedian Jack Whitehall.
View this post on InstagramLoading...
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Kathrin Romary Beckinsale
- Nickname: Kate
- Birthday: 26 July 1973
- Age: 45 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Finsbury Park, London, England
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: New College
- Profession: Model, actress.
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Burmese descent from father)
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Husband: Jack Whitehall
- Net Worth: 16 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
View this post on Instagram
Trivia and Facts, you may not know
about Kate Beckinsale
had studied Russian as well as French literature during her time in New
- In 2002, Kate was named “England’s
Number One Beauty” by Hello magazine.
- In 2008, she was ranked at number 41
in People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People list.
- In 2009, Kate was named as Esquire’s Sexiest
- Kate is 12th Sexiest Woman of 2013 on Maxim.
- Kate’s father died of a heart attack
when Kate was only 5 years old.
- When she was 15 years old, she
suffered from anorexia.
- In 1997, Kate debuted on the radio.
She gave her voiced to Juliet in the play Romeo and Juliet which was
aired in 1997.
- Kate once lost the role of Clementine
Kruczynski in the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless
Mind to actress, Kate Winslet due to her size.
more information about Kate, contact her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The post Kate Beckinsale Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Affairs appeared first on CELEBWIKIBIO.